Monday 24 January 2011

This looks interesting...

Mam has recently discovered the art of blogging. Of course, being the wisest member of the house, I have the most to say so I put myself forward to post things.

Let's see... My name is Ollie, I am a 7 year old lurcher who was adopted when I was 4. At least, that's what they tell me my age is. I was a stray on the streets until a dog rescue took me in and that's where I met my mam who took me home and took no time persuading dad to keep me. I turned on the charm and there was no turning me away!

I now get to stuff my face daily, wee on everything in the garden and have tummy rubs while looking handsome. I do share my house with 2 fish, 4 gerbils, the occasional neighbours cat and 2 foster rabbits. None of them want to play with me though, apparently I'm too gangly and not the right size for their games.



I'll keep the world updated with all our news, I'll leave you with my wise thought today:

If people aren't paying you attention, yawn in their face.

No comments:

Post a Comment